Monday, July 26, 2010

Itinerary!

So, I just got my tentative intinerary. It's soo exciting because now I can count exactly how many days/hours/minutes/seconds I have until I leave. Yes, I'm such a nerd. :) But for those of you interested here it is:

August 17
Leave Dayton: 1:27p.m.
Arrive Philadelphia: 3:00p.m.
August 17-18
Leave Philadelphia: 8:25p.m.
Arrive Frankfurt: 10:20a.m.
August 18
Leave Frankfurt: 12:00p.m.
Arrive Berlin: 1:05p.m.

I'll be traveling almost 24 hours (well, and then you have to subtract the time differences.) And the five hour layover in Philadelphia is crazy and will probably end up seeming like the longest five hours of my life, but it's okay with me. As long as I end up somewhere in Germany...:) It's all so definite now, like it's really going to happen. And we went shopping for a few things I need to take with me yesterday and I've gotten my German-English dictionaries. It's all starting to come together. August 17th cant get here fast enough! :)
Bis Bald,
Kaite

No comments:

Post a Comment